SNEEZING

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patches2593

Reaction score
yesterday morning andthis morning, patches has been sneezing. he'll sneeze about 5-10 times and then put his paws up to his nose rubbing it as if he was cleaning himself. all in all he's sneezes about 15 times. why is he sneezing?! should i be this worried as i am right now?!!!!!!?????? has anyone else have had experience with this? i'm really scared!!! should i bring him to vet?

i dont think there is. but whe ni sneeze my nose is wet and my eyes. and his eyes seemed shiny and his nose was a tad wet like water not mucus.

May be dust from the hay or food, he may be cleaning more and just got fur up his nose. If there isn't any mucus or discharge other than a little bit of clear, I personally would just keep an eye on it. There has been several posting lately of rabbits sneezing the same way. Derby is a sneezer, everytime he cleans. If it continues with a discharge or more often, get him checked out.

Keep a close eye on him and if he continues sneezing/has discharge then I'd take him to the vet. If he stopped after just that one t ime, I wouldn't worry too much.

Agreed, could be dust or he just got something in his nose. Keep an eye on him for mucus around the nose and stuck to the insides of their wrists (where they wipe their faced with their paws) as signs of a more serious respiratory problem that would need veterinary care.

Latest posts

Back