Sneezing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ameliasaur

Reaction score
It has been a long time since I've had a rabbit & the rabbits I had never had any problems.
I got a new bunny not too long ago & he is always sneezing. He doesn't have a runny nose & he's breathing through his nose fine.

I'm not sure of his exact age because the person I got him from isn't either, but she believes he's under a year old. I believe she said he is a Lionhead/Lop mix (which lop, I'm not sure). I've been feeding him various vegetables, hay and pellets.

I was hoping that would be all.
Now the problem will be figuring out what it is. I'm still going to keep an eye on him to make sure it doesn't develop. But I'm thinking it is most likely the hay or litter because he wasn't provided with either before I got him.
Thank you for your reply.

Good sign that there's no discharge. Most likely allergec to something. What bedding do you use? What hay (band)?

I might still get him checked out if it continues, but the no-discharge is a very very good sign.

Latest posts

Back