sneezing and hiccups

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLOVEABLES!!

Reaction score
i firtly did this theard thing for sneezing and hiccups but now its just the sneezing so i edited it.

well my baby girl Lou has been sneezing... -i think its sneezing.. it should be but im not too sure probably is lol someone explain what rabbit sneezing is like too ?- no discharge or wet nose so i guess its not the snuffles rite? -phew- anyways its camled down lately BUT afta skul today she had TWO sneezing fits arrrgh. I've researched online and it says she might be allergic to something but i have no idea what... :( duno what to do.. please help. also she gets really scared by her snezing..

oh and she's eating and drinking and pooping and peeing fine...

The sneezing thing sounds normal to me. The other does not at alll and is scary.:shock:

If I were you, I'd get to a vet (Rabbit Savvy) of course and do a general work up. See what goes from there.;)

I have a day of school today, i went to their hutch just now and Lou had a big sneezing fits.. i saw some ants around and i thinkthe ants were eating their food.. im getting both of them inside now but lately they've been corckcroaches on the side like the back thing of their hutch so everytime i open it, i always get a fright! im scared to get them everytime now.. arrrgh.
i have to do it! :(

Better bring Lou in and watch for more sneezes. If he's sneezing when you're getting him out of the hutch you don't know what's happening when you're gone.

maybe someone in your family can help you clean the hutch really well so that all the insects are gone and you both you and Lou don't have to worry about them ;)

I havent seen my baby girl sneeze today which im soooo happy about.

about the huttch im gona go look around for urm organice/non cheical pest sprays things but if i cant find it or if it dsnt work then i'll talk to my dad and ask him if he can help me move the hutch to the back garden.. hope that helps

i'll keep updating incase Lou starts sneezing.. i hope she doesnt.
Oh and lateky when i give her hay she satrts like cleaning her nose all the time..so it mite be that the hay is dusty? im gonna get some form anotha shop c ifthat helps =]

He could have a respiratory infection which is more serious than a cold (in a person)
Check with your dad and mom and see if they wouldhelp you take him to a vet for a check-up.

Latest posts

Back