Snakes or other reptiles? Who has them?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecurityStacey

Reaction score
This is Stanley, aka Stan the Man. He's my first baby :p, him and I have been through a lot together! He's a ball python.

Anyone else have snakes or other reptiles?

100_2953.jpg

100_2701.jpg

well i HAD gecko. :biggrin2:

he was called micky boo!

he passed away one night... rip 2001-2004

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I wish! They feel so silky :) Stanley has lovely colours; those are great pictures :)

Thanks! He is sucha ham for the camera. :heartbeat:

I'm glad you said they feel silky! Everyone seems to think they are going to be slimy or something like that - my family was floored when they actually held him.

I have two scaled babies.

The first is my Black Mexican King snake, Kane.

The second is my Cali King snake, Loch.

Both were given to my boyfriend from a man on his mail route. They had not eaten in months and had no water. I'm amazed they surived, but snakes aren't anything like mammals. The man didn't want them anymore. He handed them over in small mouse tanks. Since they've been with us, they've grown to four feet each. Kane may be a tad bigger then Loch.

I have a 3 toed box turtle. He is 25yo and i've had him since he was 17. I rescued him from a girl that was just going to dump him as she was moving for the summer. He was badly abused. His nails were so long that this feet were deformed, his shell was flaking off, his skin was transparent, he had nutritional defiencies and his beak was so deformed he couldn't eat. Poor little guy :( But he is doing much better. The deformaties are unfortunately permanent but he looks much healhtier. He is such a character. I love him to bits.

Here is Petrie
petrie2.jpg

HPIM0037.jpg

This is Rex, she is a bearded dragon. She is over six years old, she is very boring and what you see her pictured doing is what she does just about all day every day,lol.

I have a sulcata tortoise named Tori. I've had her since I was 10 and she was a baby. She is now 9 1/2 and weighs around 20 lbs. Actually rather small for a sulcata, but great for me.
Photo_080407_0121.jpg

Aw, I like are the turtles! Cute!

I heard they are pretty messy though, are they?

And I'm about at my limit for pets right now - considering I'm not sure any of them are actually allowed in my apartment with Stan the man (ball python) Bill (the bunny) and Maui, Mango and Mai Tai - my lil mice trio. (For pets - not food). Well... until I get a girlfriend for Bill in a couple months or so.

Latest posts

Back