Snack Time!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
Had the bunnies out today.. since they have moved into the house a couple weeks ago, things have gone great! They like making a mess in their room, but oh well.

So anyways, here is a picture of Copper having his snack. He was really enjooying it!
149C6015-A98B-45C8-A4D4-8DEADA2B9818-936-000000AFBD7A01B4.jpg

He wasnt too happy when I put him back in the room. They do not live in cages in there. They all get free run of the room now. I am trying to decide if I should by a harness and a leash for them. Take them each on a nice little walk evry so often... but their toes may gget a bit cold! They arent used to the cold ground anymore.

It sounds like they're living the good life! I'd recommend starting your harness/leash training indoors so both of you are comfortable with it before moving outside.

That is a cute photo. That looks like a lot of carrot in the picture for 1 rabbit. Who is that guy in the photo if you do not mind me asking.

ldoerr wrote:
That is a cute photo. That looks like a lot of carrot in the picture for 1 rabbit. Who is that guy in the photo if you do not mind me asking.

He didn't get all the carrot. That carrot was shared between 6 rabbits! I give them a little nibble here and there.

The guy is my husband

bhoffman wrote:
ldoerr wrote:

He didn't get all the carrot. That carrot was shared between 6 rabbits! I give them a little nibble here and there.

The guy is my husband

It looks like you should feed your husband a few carrots as well!

cute bun, love the coat on those rex's

Latest posts

Back