Smudge tries his lead!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
Here is a few momre pics of Smudge when i put hislead on him for the first ever time, He was really quite calm to what ithought he would be...

Posing...

Picture252.jpg

Hmm, whats in here....

Picture242.jpg

You can't catch me...

Picture250.jpg

Back to bed...

Picture246.jpg

He looks so happy and adorable! Especially love the feet shot where he's playing "catch me if you can"

Lucky Smudge! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I felt like I was there with you.

-Carolyn

Oh my!How beautiful is he! I thought he was gorgeous the first timeI saw his pictures, now I think I'm infatuated!

i grew up with dogs, and smudge reminds me of the spotted puppies i always dreamed of owning.

its so great how when you get a rabbit, you realize how different theyare from cats and dogs, but very companionable like dogs. they are sosmart and unique. its hard for me to get used to becoming a 'rabbitperson', just because i didnt realize there was such a thing. i thoughtthat rabbits were a childhood pet and nothing more - easy to take careof and forget about. Boy, was i wrong!!!

every day my mom tells me "i cant believe how much personality she has!"

angie has been such a good experience for me so far, especially with my patience abilities!:shock:

give smudge some kisses for me.

smudge is beautiful. thank you for sharing yourpictures i just love your bunny *looks at lyla and says i love you todont give me that look:D*

Latest posts

Back