Smudge (a.k.a. Smudgeypoo)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ateflexi

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Smudge and I can't see very well, but that's okay!

My parents adopted me when I was just three months old from their local animal shelter. My previous owner had to surrender me because her landlord didn't allow pets anymore and she was very upset about it. :( When she dropped me off at the shelter, none of the bunnies wanted to share their cage with me, so I got bullied a lot. :( Luckily, my parents found me only an hour after I was surrendered, so I was able to find a new home right away! And because of them, I met my best friend, Rocky! Rocky and I are very close--we always hang out and cuddle and groom each other. Rocky was and has always been very nice to me and I'm so happy that he shares everything with me and isn't like the other rabbits that I met at the shelter.

I lost a lot of my vision when I was still very young and, because of that, I have a hard time getting around, but I can still do it! I take walks from time to time, but my favorite hobby is probably sleeping. Just ask my mom--she always finds me asleep! If I'm not sleeping, I'm either eating or grooming or cuddling with Rocky. I'm not the cleanest bunny, but my mom is very patient with me and always cleans up after me. I'm not the perfect bunny, but I try my very best and my parents love me all the same.

Year: 2015

smudge.jpeg

smudge-2.jpeg

smudge-3.jpeg

smudge-and-rocky-3681.jpg

Latest posts

Back