S'more 2/14/2002 - 6/17/2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Binky free at the Bridge, mylittle lady.

We're going to miss you very much, but we'll see you agansome day.

:in tears:
IMG_1867.jpg

I'm soooo sorry to hear this.I was reading the thread about S'more everytime it was updated.R.I.P. S'more:pink iris::rainbow:

:bigtears:I just saw your post in the infirmary.

I am so sorry, Jim. You did everything you could for her, and she knew you loved her - probably why she held on as long as she did. It must have been so comforting for her to have a long snuggle with you last night, and for you to be with her today.

God Bless, S'more. Buck and Tiny will take care of you.

Thinking of you all, Jim.

Jan

I'm so sorry Jim. She was a little princess and had a wonderful life with you. Such a special girl. She looked just like my Tony. What a lucky girl to be one of your beloved bunnies. She was so brave, holding on to spend some last special days with you. Binky free from pain, Miss S'more.
:rainbow:

I am so sorry. :cry1:

It is so hard to see another favorite go to the bridge. No more pain for S'more, and Pebbles finally get to meet S'more and give her kisses.

Take care of her Buck.

Binky Free Little Girl. :pink iris:

Jim I'm so sorry your Beautiful S'more has gone the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:.

Binky PainFree Sweetness.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Thank you all for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers.

This morning we buried S'more in the back part of our yard....next to the vegetable garden.

[align=center]:pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris:
Chocolatey dutch girl,
You brought so much happiness
to Jim and RO

Bridge bunnies await
Guiding through blooming meadows,
Sweet S’more, loved small friend

:pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris:
[/align]

I'm sorry, Jim. :hug:

Jim, I am so sorry for your loss of S'more. I do hope you are able to find comfort and peace in the good memories you have of your little girl. She was so special to all of us on the forum, and will be missed by all.

:pray:

Binky Free at The Bridge S'more. :rainbow:

myheart

NorthernAutumn wrote:
[align=center]:pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris:
Chocolatey dutch girl,
You brought so much happiness
to Jim and RO

Bridge bunnies await
Guiding through blooming meadows,
Sweet S’more, loved small friend

:pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris::purplepansy::rainbow::pink iris:
[/align]

I'm sorry, Jim. :hug:
:hugsquish:

Latest posts

Back