Smokey and Holly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mika77

Reaction score
Those of you who have been following Smokey's and Holly's story in the rescue section know that I have taken them in. Crystal could no longer keep them at her house because of her daughter's allergies.
They are very adorable bunnies and I already love them, however at this point i am fostering them (Crystal does know this). Sabrina's owner is interested in adopting the pair and should know in a few months if she will be able to or not. If Sabrina's owner will be unable to take them then they will probably stay with me as permanent pets however i have not yet decided if i will continue to look for a home for them at that point or not. This is not easy as I would love to keep them however i do have many pets and was not planing on adding more. Those of you who foster know that sometimes foster animals just become part of the family and stay for ever but right now it's too early to tell and if Sabrina wants them then they will most likely go to live with her (my husband is not too happy with the idea of five bunnies in the house, although he does think these two are very cute).
So far Holly and Smokey are doing very well and I will keep everyone updated.

Mika

I'm glad you were able to take them, if only on a temporary basis. Thank you!!!

Aww, That's a tough situation. I know I would so want to keep them :biggrin2:

In the end I just want them to go to a family who wants them and will love them. Thank you so much for taking them in, things will work out.

P.S. We would love to see pictures :)

luvthempigs wrote:
P.S. We would love to see pictures :)
Yes...Would definitely love to see pictures..they are both very adorable bunnies

They are doing good. I found them a home with a nice older couple, they had bunnies before and really liked Holly and Smokey when they saw them.

Latest posts

Back