Smiling bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haven711

Reaction score
I saw this guy at a local pet shop and have to post it.
SO CUTE!!!!!!!

34.jpg

36.jpg

35.jpg

He´s absolutely gorgeous...poor little fellow being there on his own. Everytime I see bunnies in my local petshop, it breaks my heart to see them there week after week. It´s so regulated over here, so they´re kept in perspex boxes with guinea pigs. There´s a gorgeous lop bunny, black and white who´s been there for weeks and every time I see him, I could cry. I always hope that someone will take pity on him and take him home. If I had more room and less bunnies, I´d be very tempted but I don´t think I could introduce a fourth successfully.

:happyrabbit:

If it makes you feel better this cutie isn't on thir own, you can see in the first picture there are at least 2 others with it. I feel so bad for pet store buns, but know buying them just increases the incentive for them to get rabbit mill rabbits. No reputible breeder would let their buns go to a petstore.

aaaw cutie. Took me a second to realize that that black spot was not his nose. XD haha, I thought the poor bun's face was distorted.

Had a look back now and I can see the others so, at least, he´s got someone to cuddle up to. I do hope someone falls in love with his cute little face and takes him to a great new home. But, as I said, I hate seeing them there for so long in such a confined space with no room to hop and run. I meant to say it´s not very regulated over here so they are stuck in that box if unsold for week or even months.

heh, it's not nearly regulated enough over here, either. I haven't seen many at pet stores, but when I have, it's been in a tiny glass cage where they have practically NO room and they don't even have any hay - just pellets. poor rabbits look very depressed, which I'm sure they are :(

Same here and the rabbits and the guinea pigs are eating the same pellets...they can´t be getting any fibre or goodness at all...I hate going past the shop but can´t resist looking at the bunnies as they´re just so lovely. I´ve avoided it for the last week as I´m sure the little black and white lop will still be there and I just hate seeing his sad little face.:pssd:

Latest posts

Back