Small things mean so much :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!! I didn't even notice that but it does look like he's saying that. He's been jumping on the couches for a while now, then he started binkyjng on the sofas and now he lays out on them :) I love seeing these small steps! Now he lays next to me on the couches and it's wonderful. I'm hoping one day he'll hop right into my lap for some cuddles! :)

Don't be too disappointed if baci never becomes a lap bunny, most of them don't. I remember the one time Steve settled into my arms for a petting session. It lasted about ten minutes and I was on cloud nine, until he proceeded to have a nice long pee all over my shirt. :shame

V- Aw thank you so much!!! He's 5 months and is an absolute JOY to have. I love him so much:)

Stevesmum- oh my! Was that the only time he sat on you? Lol at least he marked you as his own LOL! I won't be too disappointed I'm just hopeful! I'm really happy just having him lay next to me for head rubs :) he does that a lot which makes me super happy

Latest posts

Back