Small things mean so much :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your bunny Baci us beautiful! I also didn't know bunnies could be so smart and affectionate. I have two 12 week old lionheads. They are very small compared to your bunny. Probably don't even weigh 5 lbs. total!

Thank you, Pheonix! Everyone says he looks like a stuffed toy!!

PABunny- thank you! I love lionheads post pics of your babies :) I think they actually get a bit bigger than mini lops! Baci is still growing :) he was only 2 pounds when I first got him. He's grown quite a bit :)

Oops they both worked haha, they weren't showing up on mine at all.

Yes I know I love her ears! 😍 they are huge! She's so small and she has these big ears it looks funny haha.

Whenever she's eating her ears go into it as well, so cute. Show some other photos of baci if you have some

Hahahah baci's ears always go into his water bowl when he drinks! It's so funny. His head hasn't grown into his body yet so it's so cute :) of course I have more pics! I'll upload some now!

image.jpg

He is gorgeous!!! You know what, I think he enjoys you taking photos of him. He's quite the model isn't he!
Phoenix doesn't like photos being taken but myself and a friend may of figured it out - because I have the noise on when I take it and it may frighten her. So I always have to be soooo quick haha

Hmm that's weird I can always upload more than one at a time. After I upload it and the code is there I just press return and do the exact same thing... Strange!

Yay! She's so sweet :) glad she's happy!!!
And yes, to answer your last post Baci is really a model lol he loves posing for the camera :)

Oh my gosh he's gorgeous!!! :) Rabbits are really great pets, and when they start to trust you it's the best thing ever

Yes it really is! I'm looking forward to the day Baci jumps and sits in my lap :) hopefully he'll trust me enough to do that one day!

Hi everyone just wanted to share this with you all! Today, when baci wasn't running around and doing binkys, he sat with me on the couch all day!!! And he sat with his legs kicked out on the couch for the first time ever. He's never done that on any piece of furniture, just on the floor. It's great seeing these small signs of trust more and more every day :)

image.jpg

HA I love that sequence in your photos is like him laying down, all sweet and the next picture is him looking at you like: "Get off my sofa"

My bun has learnt to get on the sofa too, but he doesn't really know what he wants to do once he's up on it :p and just ends up jumping down again haha

Back