Small poops here too

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3Bears

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have noticed that myLego (and possibly Jakie too) have been having pretty smallpoops. They are both absolutely "starving" all the time... soit's not that their appetite is diminished or anything. Theyare still active, happy, dancing, drinking, binkying, etc.But their poops are getting small and dark.... so I worry.

I have lowered the amount of pellet to about 1/4 cup per day for thetwo bunnies.... so really small amount of pellet. They getveggies twice a day (i.e. 4-8 romane leaves twice a day), and theyalways have LOTS of hay to eat.

I know that I can feed canned pumpkin... but how much??

I have been feeding them lots of papaya tabs... to try to get the furout if any is stuck in there... but their bellies both feel reallygood.... so I kinda don't think it's a fur blockage.

any other suggestions... I did buy a fresh pineapple, and will give them some tonight... how much??

Thanks soo much!!

Sandra

Hi

If you look further down the page, you will find all the info you will need.

Also if you use the seach button at the top of the page, you will find that this subject has been covered many times.

Should be able to find all your answers

:)

Zee wrote:
Hi

If you look further down the page, you will find all the info you will need.

Also if you use the seach button at the top of the page, you will find that this subject has been covered many times.

Should be able to find all your answers

:)

Also, if you look at the Cheat Sheet in the Top Picks file...under thelink of GI Stasis it takes you right to the answers you're asking for.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back