Slippery paws!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayhaylizw

Reaction score
We just had hardwood floors put down in our house. I thought it would be nice to take Bubbles inside to cool her off (she's an outside bunny). So I set her down and she looked at it questioningly. She took a step and her paw slid right out from under her! She tried to hop but her feet kept sliding all over the hard wood floors! She looked like she was skating on ice! (unsuccessfully) she didnt get hurt but I thought it was hilarious!

Ha that's funny! We have hardwood floors in our kitchen and Agnes avoids them like the plague. She is NOT a fan :)

Over time (and before washes) the hardwood floors may have enough grip that she doesn't go sliding. Plus, a bit of practice won't hurt.

It's amusing to see animals (and humans!) go skidding around on slippery floors. I find animals rarely ever hurt themselves, or at least care enough to react to it.

I can't even dare let my buns step foot on the flooring at my fathers house lol. He sprays mr sheen on them so they clean easier... but even as a person you can slide across them with no socks on... scary stuff ol

Back