Sleep

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Does you rabbit sleep with its eyes open?

Murphy does, I've never seen him sleep witht them closed. Hemostly sleeps laying on his back so obviously he's comfortable, but hestill never closes hiseyes (that I've seen) Is itjust because they are a prey animal?

-Madelon

Oh, and if anyone is interested, Murphy is fully litter trainednow. Faster than I expected, considering I've only had him 18days. :D

I think ive seen Ivory sleep with his eyes closedonce or twice. but then i turn on my camera and he wakes up. usually ithink when he lays down with his eyes open, i think he's just resting.

Murphy-Boy is so smart! Litter trained that fast?! What a sweetie he is.

Tucker never closes his eyes either. The way I can tell if he'ssleeping is if his eyes roll back just a bit. Fauna does close hereyes. They all have their own way. As you know, because they're preyanimals, they sleep very lightly and in short intervals. Even havingsaid that, sometimes no matter how much I'm around Fauna's cage, whenshe's out, she's out. I've actually checked to see movement from herlittle body to make sure she was breathing.

-Carolyn

I know, when his eyes are open like that, I sometimes think he's dead lol.

He is soooo smart. He already knows that "time for bed" meansto go back in his cage. And he's learning what "NO!"means. :cool:

What a smart boyMurphy is! I never really noted whether or not Sebastian's eyes closeall the way or not... I know they get very, very sleepy...I think theyclose...I'm pretty sure when he lays baby style in his little girlsarms his eyes close, but I'll have to check that out.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
What a smart boy Murphy is! Inever really noted whether or not Sebastian's eyes close all the way ornot... I know they get very, very sleepy...I think they close...I'mpretty sure when he lays baby style in his little girls arms his eyesclose, but I'll have to check that out.

Ive just realised. You come from Kansas. Thats where Dorothy came from in the wizard of Oz

I don't think Iszy ever sleeps. :D Jason has caught Lenci sleeping with her eyes closed.

Latest posts

Back