Slavetoabunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I supposed to be afraid of that big grey smushball?

IMG_0817.jpg

If she shows up on my doorstep, I'll just trance her.

Oh that looks like a seriously mean bunny there, Patti! :laughsmiley: Are you shivering in fear??

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh that looks like a seriously mean bunny there, Patti! :laughsmiley: Are you shivering in fear??
This "playground bully" rabbit has been known to take down home repair technicians and appliance delivery guys. She was putty in my paws!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
This "playground bully" rabbit has been known to take down home repair technicians and appliance delivery guys. She was putty in my paws!
I've heard she has a thing for uniforms tho! ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
I've heard she has a thing for uniforms tho! ;)

I've heard a lot of nasty rumors about her too, but she really is very sweet at heart. Mel is just misunderstood.

It's just been full moon. Buzzard Day is approaching. Who knows what's on that gray mind? Think pink and beware.

Gotta' say that Patti and Tara have the magic touch with The Evil One. I miss you two!

seniorcats wrote:
It's just been full moon. Buzzard Day is approaching. Who knows what's on that gray mind? Think pink and beware.

Gotta' say that Patti and Tara have the magic touch with The Evil One. I miss you two!

Is she coming after the tiara I stole from her?

Tieara.jpg

Latest posts

Back