Skippery 5-26-04 to 9-24-10

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Our beloved Skippery passed away this morning. She did not die alone, her best friend Nibbles was by her side. Skippery was a special bun, loved to be petted. If you stopped, she would not nip or dig on you - she would get in your face and stare at you until you started petting her again.

Her best friend was Nibbles a black Holland lop. They shared a large divided cage together. While they couldn't be in the same cage together they had to be next to each other. I had a couple of 2 inch square NIC panels between them. The squares were big enough that Nibbles could stick most of her head into Skippery's side and Skippery could stick her whole head into Nibbles side of the cage.

They would take turns sticking their heads through the squares and groom each other. Skippery was a bit ofsneaky stinker though, she would steal Nibble's toys and hay tubes through those big squares.

She loved her banana chips, parsley and greens. When it was treat time at night, she would stick as much of her face through the bars as possible to get at the banana chip.

Skippery we were fortunate to love you.

skippery2.jpg

SkipperywaitingforSkipperytogroomhe.jpg

Skippery11-29-08.jpg

SkipperynotpleasedwithNDfootballgam.jpg

Skipperysface11-29-08.jpg

SkipperyPicC6-25-08.jpg

Dave, I'm so sorry you lost you Beautiful Skippery.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge,:rainbow: Sweet Skippery.

Hugs to you and Wabbitmom.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Thank you Susan and Patti. I appreciate your kind words.

We've been talking to Nibbles and giving her a litte extra attention. Hopefully today, or tomorrow I am going to do some cage rearranging so Nibbles has a room mate again.

I'm sorry you lost your beloved girl. She sure was precious. I hope Nibbles will be okay and not miss her too much.

Back