Size

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19reedar13

Reaction score
I was wondering is this cage an ok size?? She gets out to play everyday and also she like shed everywhere in her cage is this ok? Thanks

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1395865851.165290.jpg

its nice that you have a good hiding space and second level set up for her :) I would probably suggest a slightly larger cage, just due to the lack of floor space on the bottom level for her to hop around (because of the igloo and litter container taking up space) but its great that you let her out a lot because that will really make difference! Since she is fairly active outside the cage it would be satisfactory, although adding on some panels to make the cage a tiny bit larger would be beneficial

What is on the floor of the cage? Rabbits don't need bedding, and it tends to confuse their litter habits. I suggest puppy pee pads if you want to line the cage floor with something easy to clean up.

It is on the small side, but it should be fine if she gets most of the day out to run and exercise.

Latest posts

Back