Size comparison pics...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoecat6

Reaction score
Can you believe there is only 4 weeks agedifference between these two. I got Ben less than a month agoat 8 weeks of age, and got the little girl yesterday at supposed to be8 weeks old. She seems really small and if she is 8weeks she must have been the runt of the litter.

06-02-05-1.jpg

Here is my handsome little man giving his new sister bunnykisses.
06-02-05-2.jpg

6-2-05-1.jpg
Thislittle doll is unnamed as of yet but she is such a sweet little thingI'm sure she will fit in great with the rest of my herd :D.

They're really cute!

And a note: my ND, Mocha, was the runt of the litter and was muchlarger than that at 8 weeks. If they told us the right age, that is. :p

Oh how sweet. They are justadorable. I should take pictures like that. Saphy,my Mini Rex and Sampson my Flemish are about the same age.They are so different in size.

Jen

Wow! Very cute pics though. Glad to see that they are getting along.

Zoe thats about theright size for a ND at 6 weeksof age , My Bullet camehome just about that size andshe was only 6 weeks, shenow weighs one and a half pound, she wont get any larger . cute littledynamite in that littlepackage , lol.

Such cuties. My rabbit, Rachet is alsothe runt of the litter but she is soooo sweet. Plank whichwas the pick of the litter is twice her size and they aresiblings. I just love the way they cuddle.

Charlie

What GORGEOUS pictures of such Beauuuutifulbabies!! Leave it to a Flemish to groom the littleone. :) Ben's stunningly handsome, and the littleone is just precious. Wish you lived closer so I could visit!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back