Sisters So Different?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneySereanaBunny

Bunny Lover
Reaction score
I have 2 buns they are sisters, about 3 1/2 years old now. But Honey is so much smaller than Sereana! I kept them seperate for a while (they were fighting) and gave them the same amount of food and they stayed the same, so i dont think Sereana has been having more food than Honey, any way Honey is the boss! I think they are a Dwarf X Lop but not really sure! not long ago i weighed them, Sereana was 2 stone and Honey 1.27 stone! Why are they so different????!!!
:thanks::brown-bunny:bunny19

Well, my conversion can't be right because it says 2 stones = 28 pounds. Are both eating all the food you give them? If they are and you give them the same thing then I'm not sure why one is heavier, unless one has a health problem.

oh! must me my weighing!!!!:biggrin2: the vet cant find anything wrong with them, when we go for our check ups, and as far as i know they r both eating fine. thier mum and dad had a size difference, so maybe one takes after mum and one takes after dad!!!:biggrin: thanks!

One of my buns is bigger than the other, and they are brothers. In my case, it was because my smaller boy was a runt. Runts tend to stay small, even to adulthood. That could be another possibility.

Latest posts

Back