Sister Rew Mini Rex Critique!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMALL S RABBITRY

Reaction score
Ok everyone this pair of MR that are 2 month old sisters for being 2 monthes old they look pretty good but I would like yalls opinon on them the Dame Is UXX Opal and the Sir is JR32 Rew so let me have it and I do know that they are a little narrow but let me know what else is wrong........Toby

This is Sassy and sorry she just would not posse for me that is why we named her Sassy.

Sassy.jpg

Sassy_4.jpg

Sassy_3.jpg

Sassy_2.jpg

This is Christmas she possed alittle bit better then har sisster

Christmas.jpg

Christmas_2.jpg

Christmas_3.jpg

Christmas_4.jpg

So do yall think that I should give them more time or pet them out.......

Sassy:From the first 2 pics it looks like Sassy peaks early , it could be angle the picture was taken at and the fact that she's not posed correctly. Could we get a shot of their faces from the front?

SNM wrote:
Sassy:From the first 2 pics it looks like Sassy peaks early , it could be angle the picture was taken at and the fact that she's not posed correctly. Could we get a shot of their faces from the front?
Yea I know she is not posed right because she does not want to stay still that is why we call her Sassy and yea will try to get some from the front and I think it may be the pic making her look that way..........TOBY

Back