single male blue eyed white looking for the love of my life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avabun

Reaction score
my name is heidi and i am a rather handsome bew lop. i am a boy with a girl's name (sigh), but that doesn't matter to my mama. she is crazy.

i am trying to recover from an awful fur mite problem, i am missing a few fur patches, but i think it gives me character. my mama keeps freaking out about my fur, and she even cried the other night when she pulled a particularly large hunk of fur out of my side. she doesn't like bugs. but they don't really bother me much. (again, she is crazy.)

i am looking for the love of my little bunny life:hearts:

i am a very experienced "speed dater".
i enjoy craisins, carrots, romaine, bananas, craisins, cardboard, craisins, and craisins.
i am a very good cuddler and some of my speed date ladies have said that I am also a very good kisser :kiss:

my mama says that i can't married until the mites are gone.:( but i am still waiting for the perfect bunny girl...i would make a great husbun.

my mama showed me a picture of the most beautiful girl in the world:
Petfinder: Celeste but she is all the way in Texas.
i also fell in love with this other gal from Pennsylvania, but daddy said it was just too far away.
can't a bun get a break?

and here is a few pictures of how handsome i am
buns024.jpg

buns021.jpg

buns022.jpg

and here is a picture of one of my icky spots:
h006.jpg

Awww Poor little guy. If we lived closer we could take him and the new foster Abby speed dating. She is such a love bunny with the other buns so far.

So, if I'm reading this right, he's looking for a girlfriend bunny!?

If so, he'd be so adorable with Cadberry!! :biggrin2:
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13272468

She's a BEW Lionhead mix. She's Louie's sister. If I could, I would have adopted her already! :D But 4 bunnies is enough!

She's not real excited about being picked up and held, but will tolerate it. She LOVES to explore and has gone to mobile adoptions and isn't afraid of kids and people petting her or the unfamiliar sounds. She's already spayed and ready to go!

P5016751.jpg

P5016750.jpg

P5016752.jpg

P6197679.jpg

P6197678.jpg

P4256600.jpg

P4256592.jpg

P4256588.jpg

P4256587.jpg

Heidi is a handsome bun :) I love his eyes.

He should find a girlfriend in no time. :kiss:(once he's feeling better from his mites)

..... April

It can't change that much does it? Lol.

All the females at the Rescue and no one for Heidi?

I don't have room to talk... I'm getting really bad about being on RO most of the day, almost everyday. It keeps getting worse and worse. LOl.

avabun wrote:
does anyone else here have an unhealthy obsession with checking petfinder like every other day???

:bunnyheart
Yes and craigslist. :embarrassed:

Latest posts

Back