Sims 2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
I can't find the old Sims 2 thread because the search thing won't let me find it - don't know why but hey!

Sims 3 comes out in 30 days!! Woooop

My current family on Sims 2 Are the Jacksons :) (you would never of guessed lol)

So far I only have Joseph (dad) Katherine (mum) Rebbie (oldest child) Sigmund (Jackie), Jermaine and Tito oh and baby La Toya - I'm waiting for the others to be born :D

I need Marlon, Janet andMichael :inlove:

Then when Michael has grown up I'm going to make him marry me :biggrin2:

What are your current family(s)?

Aw I miss the Sims 2 so much! It won't work on my computer anymore :( Neither will the sims 3, I did that test thing online that checks to see if your computer will be able to run it.

I had Sims 2 on my old laptop but it worked rather badly...and then the D-drive crashed and of course that's where I had it so it crashed too... Haven't even tried installing it on the new laptop...I WON'T try with Sims 3 XD Given how the previous installments worked...

I used to make game-based families:p the last I had were a couple of Disgaea-based ones (The Dean Overlord and a teenage Mao, and Almaz and Sapphire as a married couple) Didn't play on them much though as the game crashed..

Ah I had to give it up for exams.

I'm a member of the Facebook group 'I don't have a life, but my Sims do!'

Me and my friends like to talk to eachother in Simish sometimes.

I have:

Sims 2
University
Nightlife
Open for Business
Pets
Free time
Seasons
Bon Voyage

H&M Stuff
IKEA home stuff
Family Fun Stuff
Teen Style Stuff
Kitchen and Bath Stuff

I really wanna play them again but my friend had a craving last week and borrowed all my discs. We tend to share them because they are really expensive, then we take them off our computer when we get bored and suddenly we get cravings and load them all back on.

pinksalamander wrote:
I really wanna play them again but my friend had a craving last week and borrowed all my discs. We tend to share them because they are really expensive, then we take them off our computer when we get bored and suddenly we get cravings and load them all back on.
Lol me and my friend are the same, I have a craving for them now but they don't work so :(

irishbunny wrote:
Aw I miss the Sims 2 so much! It won't work on my computer anymore :( Neither will the sims 3, I did that test thing online that checks to see if your computer will be able to run it.
Really where is that tester thing? I need to see if it will run on my computer before I spend 60 bucks on it.

I love Sims 2!
I haven't played it in ages though. It takes so long to do anything, I never have time for it.

Hubby was playing the first one on new lappy until just a couple weeks ago, it froze up! So he went and got Sims2! He likes it, it's strange. I still want to see someone take a dump on the floor, someone told me they do that, haha. Amyone have that happen? I know if you keep them from going pee they'll pee on the floor, haha.:p

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Hubby was playing the first one on new lappy until just a couple weeks ago, it froze up!  So he went and got Sims2!  He likes it, it's strange.  I still want to see someone take a dump on the floor, someone told me they do that, haha.  Amyone have that happen?  I know if you keep them from going pee they'll pee on the floor, haha.:p

I'm pretty sure they don't take a dump on the floor. I've been playing it for years now and I've never seen that happen!

However if you have a really bad date they will poo in a bag, leave it on your doorstep and set it on fire.

LOL Fran I have the same ones as you!! Have you noticed on Pets that the dogs only eat they don't drink but they only pee?!?! LOL I find it strange! But anywaay!

BSAR wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Really where is that tester thing? I need to see if it will run on my computer before I spend 60 bucks on it.
I'll try find it for you, I found it on the sims 2 site.

Kk thanks.

I am currently playing multiple familys. They are all of my fav ones and though I have several I only play about 10 of them for really long periods of time. Others I will just check on for like one sim day and then I'm bored with them. lol. I have a new blog so I will have to put the link up once I update it.

:biggrin2:All sims 2! I have a $5 off Sims 3.

pinksalamander wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Hubby was playing the first one on new lappy until just a couple weeks ago, it froze up! So he went and got Sims2! He likes it, it's strange. I still want to see someone take a dump on the floor, someone told me they do that, haha. Amyone have that happen? I know if you keep them from going pee they'll pee on the floor, haha.:p

I'm pretty sure they don't take a dump on the floor. I've been playing it for years now and I've never seen that happen!

However if you have a really bad date they will poo in a bag, leave it on your doorstep and set it on fire.
LOL! Really? That's hilarious@:p

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:

LOL! Really? That's hilarious@:p
O lord, Hubby told me that today when he played it, his dude got the stomach flu and was getting sick, ewww.

Crystal haha! It's a kids game, they wouldn't show someone pooing on the floor (really, where do you get these ideas from? :p).

I'm a HUGE Sims addict, I have Sims1 and all expansion packs and same for Sims2.

I'm busting for TS3 but I don't think my computer will be up to playing it.

NZminilops the 2nd wrote:
Crystal haha! It's a kids game, they wouldn't show someone pooing on the floor (really, where do you get these ideas from? :p).
Bull, they do! Actually, Rob had one eat bad food this weekend and puked for 3 days! LOL, weird, haha. So, I don't doubt they crap on the floor, just waiting for it, lol!:p

I have one never been able to afford two just got the expansion packs for one about 6 months ago.

When does 3 come out may have to jump to 3.

mabye someone can let me buy there number 2 from them

Latest posts

Back