Silver Martin males

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mummybunny

Reaction score
We don't want to leave Miffy too long on her ownnow we have lost Fudge. Our local bunnie rescue have a Silver Martinmale. Just wondering if anyone has this breed and knows any pros / consabout them. He is as yet unneutered so we would get him done of course.Miffy was done ages ago.

One of the kids at the fair raised silver martinsand i think the temperments were the same as any other rabbit .i reallyfeel its an idividual thing and an adult rabbit will have an establihedpersonality.I have seen good and bad personalitys in all breeds.bluebird

Do you have any photos? What we callSilver Martens in the US are the same as Silver Fox in theUK. Silver Marten is also a color variety that pertains to anumber of breeds here in the US. So I'm not certainwhat breed you are referring to.

Temperment can depend upon the individual, so you may want to spend some time with the rabbit before making your final decision.

Pam

Latest posts

Back