Silly Digger Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_Toast

Reaction score
So Oaks has discovered the joys of digging (didn't take her long did it?) and would probably have dug herself out by now if the ground wasn't frozen. But it is thawing out quickly and I would like to make her a hutch up off the ground and that I can move from summer to winter. Space isn't an issue so the bigger the better. Any ideas?

So far all I know is most of it should have a solid floor so no hurting hocks and the wire that is on the floor should have big enough squares to let big flemish poop through.

So what have you giant breed owners done?

Is there any way you can keep Oaks inside and set up a nice big pen/cage for her?.

I bet she would love to be inside with you. Having indoor rabbits is great you get to interact with them all the time.

Susan:)

Don't know if DH would go for that. However we do have a room that we just finished off for the dogs with pergo floor for easy clean up. But I'd still have to build a pretty big cage wouldn't I? She would time out each day... I guess I just figured she'd be happier outside especially in the summer. We have pretty mild summers here and she is on the north side of our garage under a big shade tree and she gets run of the yard. Guess the winter sucks for her though... Oh what to do:dunno:

Back