Silly Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brensbunny

Reaction score
Kev decided to see if Snow liked it on her back... Angel decided she wanted to investigate..lol

Ohh but look at them dirty feet,think cleaning them with a baby wipee would be ok?

P9013581.jpg

At the pet stores they have "critter wipes" thatare safe for rabbits and other small animals. They are good for bunniesthat hate water. About the nail trims, my Scooby is going to have to goto the vet he wont even let me touch his feet.

In my experience, let the rabbit clean it's ownfeet. My bunnies are outside and on the grass and dirtall thetime but they always make sure there feet are clean when I put themback in their hutches.

For those dirty paws, those critter wipes at thepet store are good, and you can use baby wipes just make sure they haveno alcohol or additives .. best bet are the ones that are unscentedwith no dyes for sensitive skin, I've used Johnson and Johnson babyshampoo on Freddy's feet and JimD here on the board uses Dawn dish soapto clean them up. Tons of options for you :p

Oh, this picture is soo cute.Does your bunny do this often, lying on his back:p?

The bunny is really big (bigger then the cat?).

By the way, what is the differencebetween rabbit and bunny??I don'thow to name my houserabbits, bunny or rabbit?:apollo:

Or can I "belittle" (I hope, it's the right word) the rabbit when I say bunny?

@Shuu

Thanx, cat and kitty is a good example;)

In german it's like "Hase" --> "Häschen". You put "chen" on the end of every word ;)

Angel is a small kitten, 9mths old, we found heron the way back from WV in a Ohio rest area, she is smaller than Snow..well taller, but Snow outweighs her,LOL!

She doesn't do this alot, but she is sooo easy to sit in your lap andlay right back, with her eyes half shut, I think she is dozing off..Kev decided to give it a try on the floor. Yes, she does need her nailstrimmed again, I let Kev do that because he is more her best friendthan I.. she wont lay back on me..:?

As far as the baby wipees go, I make my own out of really thinwashcloths, cut into small squaresthat I set in a jar andfill with water, aloe vera juice, almond oil and a few drops oflavender and tea tree essential oils. So, maybe I wont usethat type on her with the EO's, perhaps a tad of oil and water basewould work best for bunny.

I have been working on Snow's diet and exercise to help her lose someweight, she is almost 8 lbs. Though from what I hear that is ok for areg. rex. But since I may be wrong in thinking she is a reg, rex, andshe could be a mini just really fat.. at this point. I dont know..

I use the term bunny..in my eyes it just sounds softer than rabbit.

Bren

When it comes time for scooby to get his nailscut I think were going to have to go the vet......he wont even let metouch his feet.

:rofl:

Great Picture, Brensbunny!

P9013581.jpg

What a Character!!

-Carolyn

cedricandfriends wrote:
but your bunny needs a nail trim ;)

The weird thing about rexes is that they have very little foot fur sotheir nails look a lot longer. Hollands, on the other hand, have somuch fur that the nails could be growing backwards before you'dnotice.:p

Rose

Kev clipped Snow's nails last nite, though just slightly because we could see the quik.

She(or he, as I'am very confused at that right now!)has verylight colored nails and you can see the veins running thru very good.

I didnt know about a rex's nail's though , thanks for the tip!

bren

BrensBunny, Snow reminds me of my BunBun. He's a"mini" rex too, but last time he got vet checked he was 8 lbs too!!Good to know about the nails, his are always long. I can never seem tokeep them short :?

-k

Latest posts

Back