Signs of kidney failure--asking for prayers/positive thoughts, please.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenk

Reaction score
OurZoe water consumption has increased(from 150-200 mL/day to nearly 300 mL/day). I didn't give it much thought at first because the weather's getting warmer, and she receives hardly any greens (due to gas/digestion issues). Now I notice that her urine color is always very faint. And several times, she's urinated on the floor (typical for her, actually), and the urine's been clear. (She was treated for a suspected urinary infection just just over a month ago, when red blood cells were found in her urine.)

So far, these are her only worrisome symptoms. Butto be honest, the money isn't there to fight an incurable disease, if that is, in fact, what she has. So I'm asking for others' positive thoughts and/or prayers for the proper functioning of Zoe's kidneys, liver and digestive tract. There definitely seems to be power in group thought/prayer.:grouphug

Note: Zoe's had life-long digestive issues, which have likely contributed to possible kidney issues now. And her liver enzyme readings (ALP/ALT) have always been a bit outside of the lab's normal range.

Thank you,

Jenk

Thank you, Everyone, for the positive thoughts/prayers.

I know it may seem silly to even suspect such a health issue not-quite-3-year-old bun. But our Zoe's life-long digestive issues surely make her various organs work that much harder--especially in terms of the liver's and kidneys' filtration process. Also, she was given a good deal of anti-parasitic medication (at the proper dose for her size, mind you). That's a long story in and of itself. :p

That all said, I still believe in the power of the human will/intention; thus, I believe that people's positively-worded thoughts/prayers make a difference in this world. So when you prayer for Zoe's health, please keep it positive and simple (e.g., "Please restore Zoe to perfect health," "Please restore 100% function to Zoe's body," etc.). :D

Jenk

it doesn't seem silly to us at all. We firmly believe in Karma and that you do influence everything around you. Not at all silly with a young bunny either. We lost Stew a couple months ago and he was only four--he's had a lot of health issues since he was a kit and we're on a first name basis with the vet. We also lost Bonnie this year and she was only three and had no issues that we know of, but, that's just how things are sometime like it or not. BTW this is Larry. Blessed be.

angieluv wrote:
:pray::pray::pray:for Zoe and you , Jen.

Thank you, Maureen. :hug1 :pink iris:

I'm really fighting a feeling of :tears2:. But I know that if I ask others to say positive prayers for Zoe's health and well-being, then I shouldn't counteract them with my own anxious/fearful thoughts.

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for Zoe! Poor little girl. My Rory is going through something similar right now (though hopefully his is just a UTI, he's had recurring ones). I know Zoe's had lots of health issues her whole life.

Latest posts

Back