*sigh*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]

I hate this month already. Its just bad news after bad news.

[/align]
[align=center]Anyone have any good news?
[/align]
[align=center]:tears2:
[/align]

Amen to that Phinnsmommy.

Good news............I'm broke. No. That's not good news. Ummm..........

I'm hungry? No that's not good either. Oh, I KNOW! I lost some weight. :biggrin2:

t.

Did that come from being broke and hungry at the same time?

myLoki wrote:
I'm hungry? No that's not good either. Oh, I KNOW! I lost some weight. :biggrin2:

t.

:roflmao:

Good Job on the weight though!

I actually have some good news, my aunt had a baby, a little boy Leo. He was three weeks early and has a cleft pallet though.

Its like theres something bad that goes with everything good.

I just need to keep telling myself...

*every cloud has a silver lining, every cloud has a silver lining*

but im starting to not believe it...

I once heard it said...."Every silver lining has a cloud.."

I don't like that thought.

Thats such a good point Peg!

I never thought of it that way.

Atleast I know one thing I can get happiness from... PHINN AND CLEO!

They light up my day so much :)

Are you a pie lover? My friends and I came up with a Pie Club in college. We have meetings every month sometimes twice. We just go out and eat pie and chat. :biggrin2:

t.

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Yay!

MORE GOOD NEWS...

im eating pie.

yummeeehhhh :nod

Well not really, one of my buns had an op yesterday and with everything it is costing me £175, about $350! There goes me saving anything this month! Well i am going on hol soon, does that count as good news?

ETA I'm healthy, so are my family, i have a roof over my head, so i can be happy, happy and broke!

myLoki wrote:
Are you a pie lover? My friends and I came up with a Pie Club in college. We have meetings every month sometimes twice. We just go out and eat pie and chat. :biggrin2:

t.

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Yay!

MORE GOOD NEWS...

im eating pie.

yummeeehhhh :nod

I wish -I- could eat pie every month! :p Just like I wish my metabolism could take it....

Anyway, I guess there's some good news over here... I got a kitten recently! And he gets along with Butter really well:D

~Diana and Butter

Oh no...did you share about it on the forum? I'll have to go look.....

Peg

grumpybabies wrote:
Well not really, one of my buns had an op yesterday and with everything it is costing me £175, about $350! There goes me saving anything this month! Well i am going on hol soon, does that count as good news?

ETA I'm healthy, so are my family, i have a roof over my head, so i can be happy, happy and broke!

I know, this month has been terrible..

But my birthday was in this month, so that's good! I got a furminator and I've got close to a shopping bag FULL ofloose fur from Bruno from only 3 sessions. He seems to like it and when I'm brushing his back legs he'll bend like a female dog peeing hehe. I'm glad he is almost done his shed. I am tired of having an itchy nose and tickly mouth because it's full of fur LOL.

What else.. hmm. OOO! I love pie too! Cherry and pumpkin are my favourite! Forget cake, I want cherry pie for my b-day! ;).

Ohh! Another thing, Bruno won't try to kill me when I pick him up now, he just lets out an angry GRRRUNTTT when I do, but he cooperates when it has to be done. Trying to pick up a 10lb moody bunny isn't the best thing in the world ;).

I have good news...

I am going to go sign up and pay for my GED test (finally!) on Tuesday :biggrin2:.

Oh, and I broke down and payed $3 for a stupid ringtone for my phone.

Life is so bright over here, ehh :p?

I feel you though. Crappy stuff has been happening here lately!

Good news?

Hmmm.

Sakura is getting spayed and Bailey is getting neutered on the 20th of this month, so I can start bonding hopefully in October :D.

And this sweet little girl is going to be joining our clan when she's over 8 weeks old ;).

Zoey.jpg

OMG shes adorable Michelle!

I have a little good news- I lost 10 pounds (Ive been doing low carb) in the last month.

Also, I have Mr. Winston and Mr. Tumnus under one roof- cant get much better than that!

Oh wait, it can, Max is still healthy and doing better than ever. Going on 7 months!!

Latest posts

Back