Sigh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Imiss BunnyMommy and her Sherman stories. :(She brings suchlight and laughterto this board that makes it impossible tonot miss her. I know she'll come back when she's ready, :(butI still miss her!

Anyone with me on this?

I know how you feel. :? Itwas very hard for me to come to this forum last week, knowing what shewas having to go through. I miss her and Sherman verymuch. WE LOVE YOU BUNNY MOMMY!!!!Beckie, Trouble & Trixie

Yes, I miss her too. I miss hearingabout his royalty, King Sherman and all of his funnyepisodes. I hope we'll be hearing from them soon.

-Carrie, Martin, Emmit, and Amelia

I miss her terribly, Laura.

I will continue to post to about her and for her as I did in the "For BunnyMommy" post.

I've been trying to figure out some way we can honor her husband, Ijust haven't come up with an answer yet. If anyone has any ideas,please share them.

There's no way of telling when she'll be back. The one thing I wasthinking about when I was missing her so much last night was that ifwe're not hearing from her, Sherman must be doing okay. Just trying tomake myself feel better about not seeing her.

Dajeti2 is another one who I miss tremendously.

-Carolyn

Ya, I miss Dajeti2 also. :(They have such great stories and I miss them greatly.

And you make a good point about Sherman, I'm sure BunnyMommy would have posted if something was wrong with Sherman.

Hi Laura,

Dajeti2 and Apollo are doing okay. I just heard from her and she'shanging in there. She misses the board terribly. When she's feelingbetter, she'll send a note.

If anything was questionable about Sherman, this would be the firstplace BunnyMommy would come after she called the vet for an appointment.

-Carolyn

Back