-sigh- he's a she..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebop

Reaction score
Well, I went a got my angora a new cage, and I asked if the guy could sex "him" because I had my doubts and "he" was just so fluffy.

He confirmed that "he's" a she and that she's also a blue tort. He also tattooed her, so she's all ready for show and answered my questions and such. The guy there was pretty cool >^.^<

I'm a little disappointed because I was looking to buy a buck.. I should have known though. The breeder I got her from didn't even know what color he was.. which is kind of ironic because I wanted the blue tort from the litter anyway and she said that that one had already been claimed. So she might have just mixed them up.

Oh, well, I'm okay with it, but I still would really like a buck. At least I found a doe haha

aww thats a shame but at least you got the colour you wanted and the guy you saw seems to know what he is talking about maybe its worth seeing if he can help find you a buck :)

We're both going to the same show next Saturday, and he told me a couple good breeders' names, one of which is Betty Chu haha so I'm going to see what's there.

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. I used to buy sugar gliders for almost about that much, so if I really become committed to showing angoras, I'll ask my husband for one of Betty Chu's haha

Latest posts

Back