Side affect of runnin through the woods after my son's accident..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
And I only have it on one cheek..

Gives new meaning to the quote *Turn the other cheek*

Ain't I sessy?

Yeah you can also see, if you know me well enough, the amount of weight missin from my face..and you can also see the extra adornments....Helena Handbasket baby..

Picture0002.jpg

Ouch, that looks painful. And just to say, that pic really confused me. It looked like your top was like a sofa or a duvet cover or something in the background, which made you look like a floating head :craziness

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Zin! you're looking awsome! (OK, except for the Poison Ivy on your cheek! A small price to pay to get Blake outta there! And my kids don't think parents make sacrifices for their kids!) Adornments look great!

YUCK! I hate poison ivy! Have you seen a doc? You probably need to geta shot since you have it on your face. It can quickly spread to the eyes, nose and mouth. That's not fun - beleive me!

Yeah.. I got a shot... we just can't figure out why I have JUST right frikkin there and nowhere else..

Now..it is Tuesday..I must prepare...Hockey Players and Cowboys fear Rollergirls...

And as my friend Greg says *yeah, well, Rollergirls fear gravel layers*

Latest posts

Back