Sick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have come down with something a nasty cold, my voice has dropped 2 octaves, unbeliveable sinus pressure and one minute there aren't enough blankets and the next too many. You couldn't tell the difference betweenmy voiceand Barry Whites, ok you could he has talent, but I can do a pretty good impersonation..

So I could use some prayers and good healing vibes.

The company I work for doesn't have sick days, you have to use vacation time. I am trying to hold off using them until the normal (I hope) shutdowns eventually come. over Christmas.

Thank You

Dave

Hi Dave

I hope you start to feel better soon.

Chicken soup they say is cure for colds, better yet if you know a nice Jewish lady to make make it for you.

Susan:sickbunny:

Well I was feeling much worse on Thursday so I went and saw my doctor. When I tried to breath I felt the congestion further down in my chest. I am now on an antibiotic for a respiratory infection.

When I asked him what I had he said the "crud". So I said what is the "crud" he said an upper respiratory infection. I must have missed thatmedical term on Scrubs.

So I stayed home today from work. Which is something I don't do unless I am really sick. So I took my daughter to school and turned on the tv and slept for a couple of hours, let the dogs out, layed back down and went to sleep for anothe couple of hours.

Latest posts

Back