Sick Bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lati

Morgan
Reaction score
... She seems to be a lot more sombre and sleepy in the day, not really running around or playing like she usually does. She is active in the morning which I know is normal but in the day she is a lot more active than she is at the minute. I'm worried she may be depressed.

Also she has not been drinking as much as she used to, I used to change her water bottle around three times a week, she used to go through it like it was air. But now I haven't had to change it for around 4/5 days and there's only a little bit gone. I've made a marker on it so I can keep an eye on it. But I'm really worried by the fact she hasn't been drinking as much. She still poops and wee's although not as much wee as normal which I'm assuming is down to the little she seems to be drinking. Although she was lovely enough to leave a big wee patch on my pillow.

She is eating fine, lot's of greens, dry food and plenty of hay although I woke up the other morning and she had gotten into our onion tray and had obviously munched a bit and a bit of potato - we have now moved the products so she can't get them.

She is always a happy and very lively bunny, she binkies and plays all the time and always very inquisitive, trying to bury into garbage bags and other such things. I just can't think what may be wrong with her, she just seems very quiet and not herself.

I am very worried about her as I'm not sure if this is normal behaviour.

If anyone could help or shed some light on it I'd appreciate it.

A very worried Mamma :(

I'm not sure, but based on what I've read online, it could possibly be stasis. Take Lati to the vet. Best to be safe than sorry.

Get well!

Latest posts

Back