Shya

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmaben

Reaction score
Little one eyed, holy terror, ninja, Britannia Petite mix.
She was a "free" rabbit I picked up in Germany on an impulse. Boy did I not know what I was leaping into. But such is our life. Shya was not spayed, cage aggressive, cat aggressive, dog aggressive, people aggressive, life in general aggressive, and could pee a five foot streak horizontally, vertically, octagon-ally, rhombically, and any other shape you could imagine. After getting spayed she calmed down marginally. Well at least the cat and the walls weren't orange anymore. She's managed to escape any pen I've built for her, punctured her left eye down to about 80% sight, and lost her right eye. She's calmed down....no...no she hasn't. You have never seen a greater grudge against another animal, than what this rabbit has for the cat that took her eye. We're talking Captain Ahab epic grudge.
She's loosely bonded to a German giant named Kai. I say loosely because he worships the ground she walks on and she hides from him when she's feeling spiteful. While she isn't even remotely cuddly and not too particularly friendly we are definitely old souls who understand each other. She's my little bad rabbit and someone has to love her.

shi-shi-pose.jpg

Latest posts

Back