Shy Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
Hello all,

Quick question about my bunny Poppy. She is very shy when been pickedup and handled but when i try to put food in her cage she is cheeky andpuches my hand up with her nose...... can i do anything to make heralittle less shy or is this just her personality shy but cheeky?

Thanks

Catherine x

my rabbit domino used to be scared and shy anddid not even want to be pet. the change was when i started to try tofigure out what he likes to do play with toys, boxes ,go in strollers,run around the yard are all things i tried i held him more and moreeach day gave him yummy treats and now he is almost the most friendlyrabbit you ever met.

Thank you for your comments. I do think myrabbit Poppy lacks toys, she has a few but i think she needs alotmore...... with christmas comming up thats a perfect excuse to go outand buy a few toys aswell as make some :D..... sheis going toLOVE this christmas :bunnydance:

Luv

Cat (carrots)

I highly recommend the cardboard box approach!We try to bring fairly large boxes home from work every so often - wecut a small hole in the box (but not big enough for the bunnies to getthrough) so they then first have the challenge of widening the hole.They love them and shred them to pieces in no time! Scotch is aparticular fan of Stella Artois boxes (but I think that's because shealso seems to like the beer :?)

Latest posts

Back