Showing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Bracon~

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that Bracon isnt pregnant. Phyew!

Anyway, what do you all think if I entered Bracon into a show? I know shes not breeder material and I could only enter her into a pet section. But I'd like to see how far she gets, I also asked my dad and he said why not? go for it. I feel like I dont do enough with my rabbits and Ive never been to a show before. It'd be so cool. Even if she came last at least I've had the experience and hopefully learnt a few things.

What do you all recon? Any one entered a pet before?

~Hannah,Bracon&Warren~

I'm really glad she's not pregnant :D How did you find out?

As for showing, I've never shown any bunny in a pet class, but you would be going into it with the right attitudde if you did do it, and it could be really fun :)

If you do do it, let us know how it goes.

I think that would be alot of fun if you could find a pet catagory. If you find something, let us know how it goes and take lots of pictures!

I moved this thread over to the rabbitry section so breeders could see it and give you advice.

--Dawn

I myself have been thinking about showing Sisi (I can't show Simi because of the spot on her nose) and I think it would be great fun - there fore, you shoudl DEF do it with Bracon :) I'd bet it'd be a BALL! Mom used to do it, and she said it was good to see what pros thought of your breed - however ,mom had a Nethie dwarf that who Best of Breed out of 50 nethies, so. But, you should do it, FOR SURE :)

TAKE LOADS OF PICS :)

I'm thinking about entering my girls into a pet show too. I was at a show a few months ago and the pet section was fun, they gave out prizes and that.

They are judged, at least at the on I was at, by their general health (like coat condition etc,)and temperament, nothing like breed standards. :)

I say go right ahead! :biggrin2:

Glad she's not pregnant by the way, did you get a vet to check?

Back