Showing tips for a noob please :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morning_Snow

Reaction score
Hello :) For a while now I have been working really really hard into getting to show rabbits in 4H so when I became an adult I would know more about it. But after almost two years of trying I havent been able to get in, and the current county I am in doesnt have one for rabbit, even though they claimed to. Since I am becoming 18 soon, I decided to give up that and do some research for when I get older. I am having a really hard time finding good sites, and have not seen any videos on it. I would really like some tips and links to sites about how to prepare myself and rabbits for show. I do know that you bring in you bunny, sign up them and thier breed, go to your table and the judges look at them, but I would want to know more in detail how it would go. I also would like to know if you would be able to show mix breeds as well?

First I would suggest going to www.arba.net and finding shows in your local area. You can search shows by the state. Going to a show to learn is the best thing you could do.

Rabbits are show at ARBA shows as either open or youth. If you show as youth you have to be less than 19 years of age on the day of show.

Then they are shown by breed, variety or color, sex and age. In an ARBA show technically the rabbit just has to meet the standard of perfection rules designated for each breed.

Thank you so much :) I looked and I plan to go to a show in the future and see how people do it before I start showing mine. Sorry on the late reply :)

Latest posts

Back