Shower? [ + i'm new]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina

Reaction score
[align=center]Hello.. I'm new here.. [little sis. of mihiszxpinay] and i was wondering how to get bunniespaws clean.. and how to clean your bunny? [ do you have to take them ashower? or they take a shower themselves?]:)thanks![/align]

[align=center]-Trina[/align]

One to many times I have come home to the candlesbeing lit, soft music playingand Mz.Jezebel soakingin thetub usingALL my beauty products!!!!

LOL justkidding It'squite a funny thought though, since she holds herself in such highregard......on a more serious note, I have to agree DO NOT bathe yourbun, all those "shampoos" out there are marketing gimmicks which gohand in hand with the "treats" chock full of sugar and more pleasing tothe human eye than the bunny tum. Rabbits spend a great deal of timegrooming themselves,sometimes Jade will hop in the tub (she is white)and paw around in the bit ofwater left in there. I also givethem a bowl of water when they are out and find more times than notJade tips it over and plays in it......so maybe you could try that (ontile)

Cher

Latest posts

Back