Show Schedule

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAK Rabbitry

Reaction score
I thuoght this would be a grand place for us East Coast people to post show dates and see who all is going. It'd be cool to see who can meet the most RO members! Collet the whoel set....

My next two shows are Lake Geauga This Saturday (Sept 8th) and Washington County on the 16th.

Any Takers?

-JAK

I promised my husband I'd cut back a little on the shows and traveling. So, here's my fall schedule . . .

9-8 Painesville, OH

9-9 Norwalk, OH

9-15 Westmoreland, PA

9-16 Washington, PA

9-22 Portage, OH

9-29 Marietta, OH

10-13 Lebanon Valley (not sure if that is OH or PA LOL)

10-21 State College, PA (love that town!)

10-28 Berea, OH

11-3/4 Medina, OH

11-10 Lebanon, OH

11/11 Springfield, OH maybe

11-25 Zanesville, OH

Boy, Pam! I'd hate to see what your normal schedule looks like if that is you cutting back :shock::biggrin2:

Shows don't start down here for another month. Bummer! I sure wish we had as many opportunities to attend shows as those of you in more northern states. Being in Florida has its disadvantages due to have very few neighboring states!

Matthew was thrilled tohave won2nd Reserve in Show with his Belgian Hare buck in the open show at Norwalk. The show picks the top 3 rabbits (Best in Show, Reserve in Show, and 2nd Reserve in Show). There were a lot of nice rabbits on the table from top breeders, so it was quite an honor.

Pam

Wow! A big Congratulations to Matthew!! He must be on cloud9. It doesn't seem like the less common breeds get selected often during Best in Show, so it feels extra special when it does happen.

:great:

It's a big show weekend in Western Pa this weekend. Westmoreland County on Saturday and Washington County on Sunday. While I know half the world will be at the Washington County show, let's also try to support Westmoreland County too. I'll be at both shows with a VIDEO CAMERA! I plan to do a documentary on Lionheads during the Spring show season next year, but will be doing some test taping to get used to the equipment and its limitations and practice with the editing software. So if you are going to any of these show and want some free video of your rabbits, let me know.

Dan

Latest posts

Back