Show Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shadow10978 wrote:
Roger L wrote:
Don't worryShadow. I will help you out. This is going to be a big

show with 8 judges. But I will not carry the Siver Fox up to the table.

It sounds to much like a trap. LOL

Roger L
Trap ????:angel: I would never lol...I think I am in for a hugesurprise down there, specially with it being my first show..... Rogeryou are a sweety and I will hold you to that.
Nope Nope Nope Shadowwould never EVER do something like thatBUT! I WOULD!! LOL Roger trustme once youlay eyes on a Silver Fox your going toWant to hold it , run your fingers throughthe fur I know I did . and thatwas it hooked , lined and sunk ! .

Shadow and Ispent most of the morning , rearranging cagesand moving this rabbit there , that rabbit overthere and we weere chatting about whowe were taking ! holy cow Ididnt realize there was going to be somany .

here the list of who is going

all 8 Lynx Palomino's

the Standard Rex Buck .

Both Golden Palomino's

Both Silver Fox ,

2 Netherland Dwarfs ( as it stands right now )

The Silvers and the remaining 6Palomino's get their tattooing tomorrow just incase somebuns Tatt doesnt take,

Heres a dopey Newby question do theGoldens go up with the Lynx or do they go seperate?

I know I am in over my headBut I truely want all 10 Palsonthe table , and I definately want aJudges opinion on the Silvers . Thank the goodgraces of wonderfull Friends .

and Roger I will get youhandling a Silver Fox and thatPretty Blue Giants too !!!!:witch:RemeberSilver Fox come in Blue also !

Gypsy,

Just because the show is only two weeks from Halloween don't think that

you are going to work your magic on me for Silver Foxes LOL.:no:

Roger

Latest posts

Back