Show Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger L

Reaction score
Had a great day today at the Cumberland County Fair Show. I had a surprise

when I saw Gypsy there. She doesn't play fair though, she plopped Hijynx

in my lap and he proceeded to talk me into doing my part to save the Pals.

Gypsy is going to pick me a nice doe from her next litter. Hijynx did well by

the way taking 2nd place to his brother.

My mini-rex did well at the show. My black buck Charger tool BOB, my junior

chocolate doe took BOSB, my castor junior doe Voila took BOV beating her

grand champion daddy Theoden who took BOSV, my black doe Onyx took BOSV

and my black junior doe Whisper was 1st in her class.

All in all a good day made better by seeing Gypsy and her family and getting

conned by hijynx LOL.

Roger L

Theres all kindsof Rabbit Love , But until youactually get a mush ball plopped onto your lapyou never know the true meaning, especially with the Larger Breeds .

And Roger is right I dontplay fair lol . especiallywith someone who Knows how to bringin the winners . I cant think ofa Better Breeder in this Area toHelp Promote the Palomino Line than Roger. I know between the 2 of us we canmake this Breed Popular .

( snickering softly to myself ) Wait until I plop a Silver Fox in his lap !!!!:angel:

Thanks Pam!

Thanks for the compliments Gypsy and I will do my best with the Pals.

If I see you coming near me with a Silver Fox I am running in the opposite

direction LOL. My wife sais that I have too many rabbits now LOL.

Roger L

:rofl: But Butthey are sooooooo Sweet too ,and so Pretty even the Mrs ,would appreciate aSilver Fox .

You have to be very veryobservant Roger , LOL I sneakered upon you once , and you never sawit coming lol IT can be doneagain hehehehehehe!!!!!

Gypsy, why don't you just put up the :witch: and be done with it with all that snickering.

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!

:blueribbon:

Excellent Job - Again!

:star:

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn!

And Gypsy, I am having a radar system installed LOL.

Roger

Hey roger you may have a radar system for gypsybut do you have one for me?? Im her daughter and just as sneakylol....Who knows maybe I'll get you with the silver fox??

LOL, I am ordering the super deluxe family plan radar system. :p

Roger L

Sorry JordiWess <At 4 in the morning I thought I hadeverything packed lowe and behold Camerawas still on the desk at home .I realized it more than half way there and beings Iwas already 2 hrs into a 4 hr ride , Iwasnt about to turn around for it . Im not sureif Anyone else got any pictures , we werekinda having a really good timeand forgot to grab photo'sSorry .

Hey Kiddo I rarely leave home without it either HA! Iusually leave it in the car lol. Shadow you dont know whatyour in for lol once we get there itsrush rush rush , Picturesusually take a back seat If your Showing. Lol you shall see .

Oh Gypsy! You are so right!She will be SO busy trying to keep track of which rabbits are on thetable, who has to go up next, what the judge is sayingand howeach bunny did, that she won't have time to pick up a camera until it'sall over! LOL! :shock2:HUH? WadI miss???? She'll have a GREAT time!

For my very first show I am taking on a HUGErabbit load too lol... Im showing 4 pals, 1 silver fox, 1flemish{hopefully if he stops shedding in time}, and 1 standered Rexlol... And I have never shown before.....This is gonna be soooooo muchfun:p

Shadow...... You are a glutton forpunishment!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wait til you have 3 breeds onthe table at the same time!!!!!!!Don't worry, I'llbring a camera to Storrs and take pictures of you losing yourmind! LOL!

Don't worry Shadow. I will help you out. This is going to be a big

show with 8 judges. But I will not carry the Siver Fox up to the table.

It sounds to much like a trap. LOL

Roger L

Roger L wrote:

Be careful Roger! Be VERY careful!!!!! ............But just incase, I'll bring my camera so I can get photo's of YOUfalling in love with the silver fox!

Roger L wrote:

Roger L
Trap ????:angel: I would never lol...I think I am in for a hugesurprise down there, specially with it being my first show..... Rogeryou are a sweety and I will hold you to that.

Latest posts

Back