Should we phone the police??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenadreena

Reaction score
Someone's just knocked at my boyfriends door, a groups of 4 chavs (tracksuit wearing yobs) of about 17-22 and pulled him out of the house to start on him. They said "are you barry" and one goes "it must be he has long hair" and one chav said "Did you pull a knife to my mates throat" then they all jumped him and punched him. My boyfriend called for his older brother who then came out and punched one of them in the face before they ran off. My boyfriends never seen any of them, but a few days ago, this boy that used to go to school with him came up to him and said "you got me arrested, do you know how much community service i got" and proceed to swear and give him dirty looks before going to some chav friends at the next bustop. Thats over this school person pulling a knife on MY boyfriend 4 years ago and baz reporting it. . I'm so terribly worried about him, because this won't end, he'll get jumped again. Should we call the police? What if the policesay something about Dave punching the other guy??:cry1

You need to call the police...no doubt about it!

Even if it is just to report it to cover your boyfriend, in case the other guys report it or something happens to them later.

Yeah, I think they've commited more than one offence by knocking on the door, making false accusations and attemtping to beat him up. F**king cowards. I'm sick of people in this town. Full of close-minded idiots with nothing better to do than go around punching people.

If they knocked on your door and threatened your boyfriend, you definately have reason to call.

We had this happen once. Someone called on the phone and threatened my husband on the answering machine. We called the police and the officer came to our apartment and listening to the message. It was about a car. The cop got the description of the car and found the guy's apartment and knocked on his door. It scared the guy something awful!! We didn't press changes or anything because he seemed REAL sorry he'd done it when the cop showed up.

I'm guessing chavs are sort of like gangsters in the US/Canada?

Our neighbour had a similar thing happen, but it was mostly people coming with booze and drugs wanting tattoos.

I'd definetley call the police, who knows what kind of creeps these are!

We called the police out in the end, and they took a statement, but I don't think my boyfriend wants to stir up trouble by pressing charges: it might make things worse. I hope it all settles down, I'd hate for them to come back or do anything else. Thanks to the people who replied :)

Hi - Def call the police - I live in london too and 2 weeks ago my boyfriend got attaked and beaten up in a totally unprovoked attack. I called the polce and this nutter got arrested and charged. Don't let these mindless thugs think they can get away with it. Your poor boyfeind, i totally understand why you are worried.

Have you thought about buying a ''fake'' camera to put by the the front door (in a place they cant reach and pull down) so he could pretend they are being recorded if they were to ever come back. He could point out the camera to them if they arrive and ask them to leave??

Good luck and try not to worry, but it is not worth not reporting it and taking any risks - if he shows he means business to these chavs they may well back off, otherwise as it was 4 years ago this could otherwise go on and on.

Good luck and take care

p.s where abouts in london are you?

jojo

xx

Hi - Def call the police - I live in london too and 2 weeks ago my boyfriend got attaked and beaten up in a totally unprovoked attack. I called the polce and this nutter got arrested and charged. Don't let these mindless thugs think they can get away with it. Your poor boyfeind, i totally understand why you are worried.

Have you thought about buying a ''fake'' camera to put by the the front door (in a place they cant reach and pull down) so he could pretend they are being recorded if they were to ever come back. He could point out the camera to them if they arrive and ask them to leave??

Good luck and try not to worry, but it is not worth not reporting it and taking any risks - if he shows he means business to these chavs they may well back off, otherwise as it was 4 years ago this could otherwise go on and on.

Good luck and take care

jojo

xx

Good luck and take care

jojo

xx

Latest posts

Back