Should I?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AGH he is gorgeous! What a lovely boy. He and Isobel are so lucky you took them. Their previous owner sounds like a real flake. I mean seriously, getting another baby bunny when they were thisclose to ditching the first rabbit? Maybe it was a half-hearted and misguided attempt at bonding the rabbits so Jinx would be lower maintenance, but really. In any case, I can't wait to see pictures of Isobel, she sounds like a real cutie!

wow your rabbit is soo cute, girls can get pregnant from 7 weeks old so fingers crossed she is a lat developer

he Si so sweet i ust to have a rabbit who ran rings round my feet,ust to sit on me, steal my sandwiches well if they had lettuce in cheeky money and just to sit on my bump when i was pregnant, unfortunately we lost him about a year after my daughter was born he had lived a lovely very free life(full run of the garden and next door lol)

Hehe thanks guys! :)

Isobel is settling down nicely, and I think I will try and get a few pics of her tomorrow.

Jinx... I don't know how this woman could have seen Jinx as aggressive. He's such a softie! If I'm honest, I was a little worried at first and kind of nervous around him, the way she talked about how mean he was... "I wouldn't put your fingers through the bars, he likes to bite fingers", "he's always charging our ankles and nipping at them" etc.

But he's pressing his nose against the bars for attention when we walk past, and fingers are greatly appreciated when they rub his nose, not bitten. He does pay a lot of attention to ankles, but only in the usual unneutered male way..

Anyway, all the better for everyone now that he's here. :)

Well he now has the best home ever!:biggrin2:

He is a beautiful rabbit - so glad to hear he is with someone who understands him.

Look forward to seeing pix of Isobel - we had an Isabelle years ago - she was a sablepoint Holland with a lot of ear control but she was sweet,even though she did not look like a purebred Holland Lop.

Denise

UGH! I hate people!! :tantrum:

Except people like you of course- how lovely of you to take in not one but 2 bunnies. :hug:Jinx is BEAUTIFUL! Look at the colour of his eyes. Poor guy must have had such a rubbish time at his old house. I'm so glad he has you now to take care of him!

And poor Isobel as well- did they literally just put her in with him? So lucky she wasn't injured! I can't wait to see pictures of her and I hope she comes round soon.

I also hope that family don't even think about getting another bunny again :grumpy:

As far as I understood, yeah, they just dumped them together. And they were in the same box when they arrived.

Finally got some pics of Izzie. She didn't seem too pleased and stomped her tiny foot and hid in her tunnel afterwards, but I don't think I traumatised her or anything. =P

[align=center]
DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

[/align]

Awwwwwww adorable baby bunny tantrum! She is so precious. How do you always get the cutest rabbits? I'm in love with Izzie and Jinx and glad you got them away from the other people.

Okay, I showed the pictures of Izzie with my boyfriend and told him that if we ever stumble upon a bunny like her, we HAVE to take her home. I told him Jinx and Izzie's story and he is appropriately horrified.

Izzie looks just like a girl we adopted out last month at the shelter!! I always have a favorite bunny when I'm there, and she was my favorite. Her name was Lola! I'm so glad these two are part of your loving herd!

I want her. Ship her here!

:goodjob Bless you for taking them both into your home.

Your first post sounds so much like me that I could have been the one typing it. Good to know I'm not the only one :biggrin2:

Both of them are adorable! I would have done the same, I'm pretty sure that's how I ended up with as many bunnies as I have :pAll three of my PEW bunnies were throw aways. One was dumped at a petstore, another found in a ditch by my neighbor in the middle of winter, and another adopted from someone who had to re-home due to a childs allergies. I was told he was adopted from the humane society and that he was actually born there.

I love them all and while they don't get tons of one on one attention it's far better than the lives they had before they came to me.

Back