Should I or shouldn't I?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's perfect. You really got a nice set up for your bunny.

Can't wait to see a bunny in it.

K :)

hehe.. here are some toys for bunny that I made.:) I'll stuff hay in the holes. XD
DSCN2429-1.jpg

HayHey0248 wrote:
hehe.. here are some toys for bunny that I made.:) I'll stuff hay in the holes. XD
DSCN2429-1.jpg
For all those store bought toys, which are now in a box, ignored by our boys, what you have made is the ultimate in bunny fun. We now just use toilet paper rolls, boxes, rug rolls which they love to crawl through.

Great Job. Your bunny will love you for this.

He's home! He did really well. He explored his new cage and went straight to him litter box and ate and went to the toilet. Then he started cleaning himself their. I think that means hes relaxed?

HayHey0248 wrote:
He's home! He did really well. He explored his new cage and went straight to him litter box and ate and went to the toilet. Then he started cleaning himself their. I think that means hes relaxed?

Congratulations! sounds like it all went well. My boys did the same thing. They found their litter box, and went to town.

He sounds like he's relaxed enough. He will experience certain things that will make him tense but in a couple days he will have forgotten all about it.

Can't wait to see the introduction.

Congrats. I think it's interesting that you have a bowl with tan outside & blue inside. That's the style I have, in various sizes. So now I know they're international.

Back