Should I move him upstairs?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralvr

Reaction score
I am thinking about having Matt move the new little boy up to the bedroom for me. I am worried that it is too cold in the basement for him and it is difficult for me to get down there so I am either spending almost all night in the basement, or I am neglecting the new one and staying upstairs. Henri doesn't go in the bedroom but he can go up to the door. Do you think that would be a problem?

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, Matt took him to the vet for me today and he got a clean bill of health. I would have liked to be there but with me not driving, a day appointment worked out better for Matt.

You need to think carefully about quarantining him even if he does have a clean bil of health (which is GREAT by the way), just to protect your own bun. Only for 3 or so weeks if you do decide to quaratine him for longer.

Rabbits deal far better with the cool than the hot, so it is probably totally comfortable. If you leave him there then you can give him plenty of things to snuggle in so that you know he is warm enough.

All you can do is do what you think is best :)

:yeahthat:
I have to agree with Flashy... keep them apart for a few weeks. The vet can only check apparent symptoms. You still don't know if he's carrying anything. He should be find in the cooler basement.

And make sure youwash your hands between bunny slave work...

Latest posts

Back