Shiloh's "due date" has come and gone and there are no babies.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexah

Reaction score
Since I let the board know that Shiloh may have been pregnant, I felt it only right to let everyone know that her "due date" has passed and there are no babies. Today is day 31 from when I found out that Shasta was, in fact, a male. They've since been separated and Shasta is actually going in to be neutered tomorrow (that's another thread altogether). I know she can technically go to day 34 or so, but I'm confident at this point that she is not pregnant. Her weight has remained stable, she is showing no "nesting" behavior, and her temperament is as normal. I think it's an understatement to say that I'm relieved and very grateful that she's not pregnant.

Thanks to everyone for your support in this matter. I felt so unbelievably guilty when I found out that Shasta was male and that Shiloh may have gotten pregnant. It's just such an amazing relief to know she is okay and that I don't need to worry about potential kits. Thank goodness everyone was here to talk me down when it happened. I sure could've gone off the deep end with everything...but thankfully there's no need for that now.

All I can say is "whew!"

i'm glad she isn't having babies:bunnydance:!

Alexah wrote:
I felt so unbelievably guilty when I found out that Shasta was male and that Shiloh may have gotten pregnant.
i went thru the same thing. the only difference was that i only had one bun, not two. if i had had two the same thing could have happened.no body blames you, the gender fairy strikes all the time:p.

Latest posts

Back