sherwood forest rabbit food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been on this feed now for about 2 months , I used to feed pfaus feed made in stevensville montana , I quite using it because I noticed my rabbits not gaining wait and other problems , I have switched all my rabbits on to sherwood forrest feed and I can tell there has been a big difference on my rabbits , I have Giant Chinchilla rabbits they weight in at 12 plus pounds , they do eat less of this feed then they do on other feeds , I just wish I could get it here easier right now I travel around 700 miles to get my feed but very nice feed. you do not need to switch them over like most feeds you can just like they said do it cold turkey . I tried mixing mine with the pfaus and they did dig out the pfaus to get to the sherwood forrest feed , as for energy level mine are calmer which makes it nice because of there size they don't act like they are staving all the time , and they are now molting out there coats like they should be mine have been in molt for over a year never would finish out . they are having larger litters and doing much better, have a doe with 11 right now and she is doing great with them . I would highly recommend this feed to anyone . :big wink:

If I have regular pet rabbits, 7-month-old, do I need show-maintenance type of food? No description is confusing.

Thumperina wrote:
If I have regular pet rabbits, 7-month-old, do I need show-maintenance type of food? No description is confusing.

You need M/S Maintenance and Show.

My 1.5yr old MiniRex ADORES this food. I highly recommend it, and a huge plus is that their customer service is AMAZING!

I've had my rabbit on sherwood forest food for about 3 months now, and he loves it. He goes crazy over meal time. I ran out of food for a few days and got a different brand of pellets for him to eat until his sherwood came in, and he would not eat it. It smells and looks so good. I've been so impressed with the customer service as well as the actual product. I definitely recommend it!

Thumperina wrote:
it just turned out that insted of having regular rabbits I have a new mother and litter of 4 :)(plus dad)

Got a sample of M-S. My 7 months old are not eating it:( I guess they are being spoiled by the junk food (I was using Kaytee Fiesta Mix that has a lot of different stuff in it)

Any suggestions?

Back