Sheldon Pooper the french lop.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ankeburley

Reaction score
Sheldon is my 8month old beige french lop. Me and my partner couldnt decide on a breed of dog oe cat. I wanted fox terriers and bengals and Gavin (my partner) was all about the mixed spaniel breeds and stray cats...I am abit of a pet snob haha. So our landlord didnt want us having pets and I decided I cant live anywhere without animals so we found sheldon. We have had him since 12 weeks old. We started litter box training from the get go and he settled in really well. Hes is a house bunny so we practised my boundaries and his boundbaries. I handle sheldon daily with lots of quiet time and cuddles. Sheldon's favorite is when im sat on the sofa and he comes hopping in and sits right next, wiggles his way under my warm and pushes right against me witg his head hiding and he wont come out unless you stop stroking his fluffy bum. He's constantly following me and weaves through my legs and runs circles around my feet while makes his silly honking sounds. Heres a few pictures of sheldon.

Aw, what a little cutie! I love Sheldon! The picture of him snuggled up in his litter box is just TOO CUTE.

French Lops are the best. Adored the one I had and love the one I have now. He's a good looking guy. Welcome to the forum!

10 pounds is the minimal showable weight. I dont remember what the max is right off the top of my head. Love their crowns and smooshyness. I've met some who were active but lovable and calm seem to be the norm. Look how happy Sheldon is sitting a lap getting loved on!

Aww, he's a gorgeous guy. Love the name too :) He looks like he's settled right in, his running circles around you and honking sounds like very amorous behaviour ;) Bandit used to do that too, until I had him neutered :p

Latest posts

Back