Shedding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
My bunny is starting to change colours aroundthe tummy and the back. Is this normal? She black and white, shesturning light brown almost blondish also around the nose. Will shechange colors completly?

Thanks

-April and BunBuns

Yeah it could just be molting. Phinn justfinished his big summer one, wow you would have never known so muchhair could come off of something so friken small:shock:

I think they shed about 4 times a year ranging from lasting weeks to about 2 months.

Silvie&Phinn

A couple of mine vastly change colour when they moult. So try not to worry too much, it's probably just that :)

One has different fur colour in the summer (golden brown), and dark brown in the winter.

So maybe it's the coat type changing, and when your bun moults at theend of the summer it might turn back. Some though, when they get theiradult colouring, change a lot and it sticks. It's probably just a waitand see game really.

Hey pinnsmommy, i was laughing when you said wowyou would have never known so much hair could come off of something sofriken small:shock:

LOL

Latest posts

Back