Shedding Hair Machine!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDShorty

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I guess its shedding time for Dori, she is a shedding machine! Its funny because I can see these little patches of hair all over that just kinda stick out, and when you pull them they just come out in your hand. I had gotten her a soft cat brush, but for one it seems way too soft and won't pick out any of the hair, and two, she does NOT like to be brushed :?. So how the heck do I get all this shedding hair off of her?

We call those little tufts of hair CACTUS BUTT! LOL!

wet your hands lightly and rub them through her fur.

I use a comb on Bo cause his hair is so dense. We have a zoom groom, a grooming mitt for horses, all sorts of things...

Belle's in the middleish of her shed. Maggie doesn't really shed all that much. But I generally do what's called plucking for Belle. And then this ladywho works at this one petstore will use a furinater on each of them for free! :)

We've become good friends, except I have rabbits and she has ferrits.

Yeah, the zoom groom kitty is one of my favorites, but you have to be gentle - Bo loves it :)

Cocoa is shedding really bad too! Every day I am sweeping up fur inside and around his cage! He doesn't like to be brushed either, but I manage to pull some tufts of fur out now and then.

Mine are shedding like crazy too! I try to brush them every day, they don't like that too much though.:? But the BEST thing I did was put my heavy duty air filter right next to their cage. It collects the hair all around it and I just pull it off with my hands. It also blows air and keeps them a little cooler.

Latest posts

Back